Monday, February 29, 2016

2/29/16 Hello from Argentina!

So it is going to be a short one.  Sorry!  Ha.  I have continued being ill with Dengue Fever and it's effects, but I feel I am hoping to be up and out.

This week we were able to be spiritual fed so well!  Elder Bednar came down this week and spoke with all the missionaries in the Southern part of South America :)  It was just what I needed!  I feel so very blessed to have living prophets, seers, and revelators on the earth today!  I know that each of these men have been called of God.  I love them. I sustain them.  I am getting so excited to hear from them next month!  

It is amazing how he was talking to a group of thousands of missionaries, yet I could be taught personally by the spirit!   This was one of the focuses!  We are not the teachers, and we never should be.  The teacher is the Spirit.  If it is not, you are doing something wrong!  I cant wait to get out and put it to practice!  This is something that I majorly need to focus on!  I am just the mouth piece of the spirit.  I, Hermana Fox, I, Starlee, have GOT TO GET out of the way and let the spirit teach what these people need to hear!

I love you all and hope all is well!

See you soon,
Hermana Fox

Sorry, there are no pictures.  The internet connections are not strong enough here.  I did take some though.

No comments:

Post a Comment