Tuesday, September 1, 2015

8/31/15 Mission Challenges!


Hello!
This week has been quite sad in our area.  Emilio, who accepted a date for baptism is now avoiding us and we haven't been able to have a lesson with him.  Guille and Matias have a date for their wedding...but by the way they talk about it...I dont it will happen. They dont want to tell anyone until the night before... Ugh!  I feel like nothing has really progressed.  But I guess we have to experience the difficult to know that good, right? This is part of Gods plan.  How can we truly enjoy the good if things are just good all the time?  It was a discouraging week.  We are working hard!


We did have a great zone conference!  The spirit was so strong as we discussed the atonement and the blessings we receive from it.   I am so grateful for the atonement and the ability I have to apply it in my life everyday!
Thanks for everything! 
Love you all and see you soon,
Hermana Fox


This was the biggest, sweetest avocado ever!



Down town Centro

No comments:

Post a Comment