Monday, October 3, 2016

10/03/2016 Feliz Octubre!!!!







I can't believe that October is here!  Months fly by!  I hope you all enjoyed conference as much as I did!  It was such a great opportunity to listen to God's chosen servants.  There were so many moving talks, but one theme that really stood out to me was that of JOY.  The gospel is joyful!  It has been created to make us happy.  It is the eternal RULE BOOK and if followed closely it ALWAYS leads to happiness and joy!  I have felt it and I know it to be true!  The only right way, is to choose Christ.  Make Him the center of everything you do and Whala!  Eternal Happiness!

So this week Alvaro had his baptimal interview and we are hoping to have his baptism on the 14th!  We are really excited for him!  I believe I have sent a couple of pictures home of him.  He is a 10 child, and we are reactivating his mother as well.  I love their family and love to see what the living the gospel brings into their home!

This week A. and D. should have had their baptismal interviews as well, but their mother has declared that they are not ready.  We are doing everything we can to help them take this leap of faith and know that God will continue to teach them and allow them to grow after their baptism.  It is so sad to see their mother impede on their agency.  They have been quite sad since she said that, but continue to faithfully read their scriptures and pray.  We are leaving it in Gods hands.   :)    All will work out in His own due time. 

Today was the last transfer for my mission.  I am happy I will be staying here and continue serving with Hermana Buckles.  I am excited.   Argentina has prohibited all packages so please don't send any at this time.  Thanks for all your support!

I love this gospel.  I dont know why I was so blessed to have grown up in it, but I will forever be grateful!  I love my Savior.  He is my King and my all!

See you soon,
Hermana Fox
starlee.fox@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment