Thursday, September 8, 2016

09/12/2016 CURVEBALL!






Well, it has been an EXCELLENT week!  God threw a curve-ball on Tuesday that I am still trying to figue out how to hit!   :)     I have been transferred to a new area, training a new american, and doing a whitewash! (meaning we are both new to the area)   WAHOO!  This is like all of my mission dreams coming true at once.  So I have been on  a bit of overload trying how to figure it all out, but all is well!  My  new companion is an angel. We are SO incredibly similar!  Her name is Hermana Buckles from Indiana and she is special!  We have already become the best of friends!  

 Tuesday was quite an emotion filled day and it was quite draining, but in the end I was able to get my bags picked up and find the new pension.  It was late at night and we only had 2 hours left of proslyting.  We dropped my bags and out the door we went again to go and find someone to teach!  We were guided and blessed to find Angela and her two stepdaughters.  We had a fire lesson with them!  The spirit was so strong, and they felt it SO DEEPLY!  We have visited them a couple more times and they are progessing towards baptism. Now we just get figure out how we are going to help her boyfriend join along!  :)  It was such a tender mercy to give us a bright hope that first night.  We both so desperately need it!  God is so good!
 

 
So, I truly am loving where I am what and what I am doing.  But I'm not going to lie and just say that all is pretty rainbows, flowers, and cake.   :)  It is been SO hard!  I have been thrust down on my knees so many times this week, PLEADING for help!  I can not do this alone!  I am so weak, and I am nothing!  God has been so good to me.  I have felt His guiding spirit so strongly this week.  Time and time again, He has led us to people and has guided the lesson.  We have been so blessed and I am so incredibly grateful to God!!! I know that my Savior lives!  I know He loves me.  I have felt that so strongly this week at times that I didnt even know if I loved myself.  He is forgiving. He is healing, and He is the reason to live!
 

 Love you all and hope you have a great week!  
 
See you soon!
 
Hermana Fox
starlee.fox@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment