Wednesday, September 21, 2016

09/21/16 Hola Familia!








Bueno, I hope all has been well for you, as it has for me!  Well, I'm sure it hasn't been PERFECT, because things in life usually aren't that way.  If things always turned out how we wanted them, how would we ever grow, change, and learn?  Life would be pointless and we would finish, being the same as when we came.  This week has been great in the Lords book, but different from how I planned it out in my book.  

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK:

Alecis and Dani came to church this week!  BUT...WITH THEIR MOTHER!! For the first time!  It was so great to have them all there! This has been their hold up for baptism.  (They wanted their mother to get to the church and support them in their decision.)  So, they are taking one small step closer to their baptism and their Savior!  We had had a lesson with their whole family during the week that was really special and helped us better understand where they are coming from. It was a "Christmas day"  in the life of a missionary, to see them walking into the church!

Last night we had an excellent lesson  with familia Morinigo!  It was so fun to see their faces as we explained about the Book of Mormon.  Her eyes got so big as she grabbed it out of my hands.  "I have got to buy glasses this week!"  she said.  She was so touched that we would just gift the book to her and invite her to read it!  The spirit was strong and we invited them to be baptized on the 22 of October!  WAHOO!  They rejoice fully  accepted!

Well, also A. and her son came to church this week!  She is a less active, that has great desire to come back to church!  We are teaching her son and preparing him for baptism!  

All is well, God has been good to us, and we are happy!  I am so grateful for the experiences that I have had.  I am grateful for the relationship that I have been able to have with my Heavenly Father.  He is so good, patient, and merciful with me.  I love Him more than words can describe, and will do whatever it takes to make it back to His presence.

See you soon,

Hermana Fox
starlee.fox@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment