Tuesday, August 30, 2016

08/29/2016 PROGRESS...







Hello!

Well, last Monday night I decided that I wanted to set some new HIGH goals for the transfer.  We just had transfers and I will be staying here serving with the same companion.   This week we worked like crazy to reach them.  That has helped me focus more on WHY I am here and not so much in my current situation.  We have seen miracles of how God places people in our paths if we will just open our mouths and just talk to them.

Fran :  Fran is great!  He is a reference from a less active member and is truly progressing.  We taught him how to pray and the importance of prayer in our spiritual progression.  We invited him to pray about the restoration and he was so happy to tell us 2 days later that he has recieved an answer!!! It is so special to witness someone who really seeks the truth and desires to follow it!  He even came to church alone the last 2 weeks when his member friend flaked out!   :)

Well, I have also been studying about the spirit this week!  I had started to feel like I wasn't feeling the spirit anymore, which started to scare me.  I opened up Preach My Gospel and the scriptures and studied HOW we can feel the spirit.  I found  the ways that He can speak to me and then wrote experiences of when I have felt the spirit in that specific way.  EYE OPENER!  I realized that I feel the spirit a lot and I am not always recognizing and giving Him the credit!  I love the gift of the spirit and am so grateful for it!  Some scriptures that called to my attention were John 14:26-27.   :)

Love you all!

See you soon,
Hermana Fox
starlee.fox@myldsmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment