Monday, August 1, 2016

8/1/2016 I'm grateful for answered prayers!








Well, it has been quite the week! 

Tuesday, my companion had to travel to Asuncion and so I stayed here with my good pal, Hermana Villanueva.  It is always a pleasure to teach with someone new and leave the the routines that we would normally have.   :)

On Friday we also had divisiones and I went to Minga Guazu with Hermana Vera!  Well the Mormon world is very small I have learned!  The sister that gave us lunch was talking and in some way or another we found out that her sister married my cousin's brother-in-law!  Ya, what!?  That was fun!  She started sending pictures that way real quick!! Haha!  That was a small tender mercy of the Lord, letting me know that he is aware of me and reminding me of all the love and support I have coming from home!  

On Sunday we had an activity in the church!  We watched, MEET THE MORMONS!  A family of investigators came and loved the movie! We were about to take advantage of the situation and give a tour of the chapel!  It was so great, and now they are planning on coming to our Wednesday night activity!!! Their progess is slow, but moving along!  

So on Friday I was having a bit of a rough day.  I was praying and God answered!  Right before going to bed that night, the zone leaders sent a scripture.  It was exactly what I needed to hear at that time.  I know that it was a direct answer to my prayers! I am also so grateful for those who follow promptings of the spirit!  God works in mysterious ways, but He works miracles!

Yes, the picture of me last week with the other sister was of us plucking the feathers off chickens.  It was gross, but I did it!

I am so proud to say that I am a Mormon.  I feel so blessed have the gospel in my life!  I know that God loves us.  He guides us and directs us.  I know that he hears and answers prayers! He is my all! 


See you soon,
Hermana Fox
starlee.fox@myldsmail.net     (Sorry the email listed here last week was wrong. This is the correct one.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment