Monday, January 4, 2016

1/4/16 2016! Wahoo!








 Wow, what a great week!  Well, for those who don't know, we had transfers and I am now serving with Hermana Lz.  She is so great!  She is from Buenos Aires, and is a little ball of energy!  We have been working like crazy!  The branch is starting to help us out.  That is fantastic!

We have been teaching some awesome people!  Ca., she is an amazing woman whom we have found and are working with! She is so great, because she actually thinks and listens with her heart and not just her ears!  Her son Ao. is also great!  We gave him a Book of Mormon and the next day, he sewed a cover to keep his book nice.  So cute!   He has been reading and is progressing as well!  It is amazing to see the process of one finding the truth and recognizing it as such!  
She also told me she would cut my hair...so I got a hair cut!  It took about 3 minutes, and it actually looks great!  Ha.  (I have never been so nervous in all of my life!)  

This week in district meeting one Elder said, "Enthusiasm and happiness are decisions, not conditions!"  I love that, and I hope that we can all apply that in our lives! 

Today we hiked to Salta Küpper, a waterfall a couple of kilometers away!  It was so pretty!  YES, the water is red.  It is like that in EVERY river here.
Love you all!

See you soon,
Hermana Fox
  my email:       starlee.fox@myldsmail.net

XOXOXOXO

The falls, New Years dinner, Me and Hermana López :)

No comments:

Post a Comment