Monday, January 11, 2016

1/11/15 Wow! Happy Week!





 This week has been so SUPER great!

First of all...Ca. came to church!  Wow, how happy are missionaries when they see their investigator walking towards the chruch?!  Well, my companion and I danced a little in front of the church! Ha!  She is doing so great, and has a baptism date on the 30th of January!  WAHOO!  After chruch she told us of her feelings, and basically that the spirit testified of the doctrine in her heart and she knows its the right way!  The spirit works in amazing ways. You just have to recognize it, and run with it! 

We have been working SO. SO much!  We are looking and looking for people to teach, and I know we are going to start finding those who want to listen! As for now a bit of rejection will do.   How can we prize the good without knowing the hard?  That is something we have been studying as a companionship, and it has been so great!  D&C 58: 2,4.  How can we ask to recieve all that the Father and Son hath, and have Their glory but not be willing to go through a little bit of what He went through to recieve His glory?  Think of Christ's life.  It WAS NOT easy!  If we want to recieve His glory, how can we think that it is going to be easy?  

Well, this last Saturday, I finally decided to look at my toe that hs been bugging me for 2 weeks.  Well that ended in a small operation, by my companion.  She cut out a worm and all of its eggs!  Blah!  That was a little gross, but super funny!     :)  All is well now!  It comes from dogs and there are dogs everywhere.  Yes, I always wear shoes.  We have done a lot of cutting and cleaning out and there was a small hole in my shoe.  All is well.

Today we got to go to the Cataratas d Iguazu Waterfalls.  I believe they are one of the 7 wonders of the world.   It was breathtaking!  God is so AMAZING and CREATIVE! It was honestly SO COOL!  Pictures don't do it justice, but I will add a few! 
 
My companion is so great!  It is such a lift to be with her and I feel like I am able to grow. 
 
Thank you all for everything!  Youre so great, I love you more than the most and hope you have a great week!

See you soon,
Hermana Fox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment