Monday, October 5, 2015

10/5/15 Great Week! Awesome Conference!

 I don't even know where to start!
 First of all Conference (AKA Christmas) was PERFECT!  Honestly, I don't know if I have ever been so excited for...ANYTHING in my whole life!  Some may say they are just a bunch of old men...BUT I love what Elder Bednar said, "Isn't it great!"  We are so blessed to have a living church that is led by the Savior through these Amazing "spiritually seasoned" men! I hope all of you were able to feel the spirit testify of every word they said, as did I.  This very fact is one that separates us from every other religion, and this is the GREAT message I get to share EVERY day!  The exact same church that Christ organized when He was on the earth HAS BEEN RESTORED!  He leads and guides this church and speaks to these prophets, seers, and revelators.  Our church is Living!  It is something that was so obvious to me as I listened to conference this weekend!

Another great week in the vineyard of the Lord.  Truly we are gathering Israel for the LAST time.  What a great calling we have as missionaries and as members of this church.  Down here the church is VERY new.  It doesn't have the structure and organization that we have in Utah.  And at times I wonder if it will ever ever get there....if it will even survive.  But one thing I know, that was testified to me over and over again during this conference, is that:
THIS CHURCH WILL NOT FALL!  IT IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON THE EARTH TODAY.  No matter what the world is going to pass through in preparation for His Coming, one thing I know!  His church will stand strong.  It will be the only way we will be able to find true peace, and happiness.  THIS IS THE WAY!

God is aware of each of you in your personal lives, He is aware of our world and everything that is happening within it.  Trust in Him and He will lead you home!

So we had a terrific week! 

G. had her baptismal interview and is preparing for her Baptism this week!  It is amazing to see the light that enters us when we chose to follow the Lord and live HIS way.

L. accepted a baptism date yesterday and is so EXCITED! He is so sensitive to the spirit...which is SO SPECIAL!  He was so excited he kept trying to move the date up! 

 We are continuing to teach Family Gal.  They are so great.  We taught about the Restoration this week.  I have never felt the spirit so strong.  The whole room was filled and it was so thick. I am so very grateful for the spirit and His very important role in my life.  I could not do this work without Him.  This work could not happen without Him.  He is the key to every conversion. 

My new focus...Find the spirit. Recognize the spirit.  Follow the spirit... AND LOVE IT!  When we do this, everything else will work out.  We will be sure we are doing what the Lord would have us do.  We will be sure we are becoming the person He wants us to be.  We will be sure that we are doing His work, His way.  There will be no doubt!   Make Him a part of you.  We are promised that in our baptismal covenant that He will ALWAYS be with us, BUT we have a responsibility too! 

I love you all and I am so grateful for all you do!  Your prayers, support, letters, and love!  Hope all is well up there on the other side of the Lord´s vineyard!  

See you soon!

Hermana Fox

Oh I almost forgot...I got to go to Paraguay this week!  WAHOO!  Milkshakes from Burger King!!!

In between sessions on Sunday...The costanera!  "the coast"



No comments:

Post a Comment