Friday, October 30, 2015

10/26/15 Great Week Serving in Argentina

WOW!  So much is happening I don't even know where to start!  It has been such a great week in every way! 
So I believe I shared a bit about Gl. last week...but it he is just the greatest! He came to church yesterday and is doing so well. He is preparing for his baptism on the 28th of November!  We have had some of the greatest spiritual lessons with him.  He told us this week, "I have never felt like this in all of my life!"  This is what the Gospel is all about!   If you are not happy while living this gospel, I invite you to evaluate what you are doing, because it is the not gospel that has the problem.  (Sorry, I tend to be a bit direct...Ha)  At the end of every lesson is common for us to ask if there is anything we can do to help the investigator or Less active.  I asked Gabriel this week, and he said,  "No, just keep talking!"  He loves the truth and is feasting upon every word of it!  He gets so sad every time we say can we close with a prayer...because he wants to keep learning!  It is such a pleasure to be able to witness him conversion unto Christ! 
It is amazing how easy it is to teach someone who is prepared.  There is no convincing, dragging, or arguing.  They recognize the Gospel as truth and want to live every part of it.  I absolutely love it!  It is such a rush to teach people like this, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

We are also working a lot with Go.  He is so great!  We are taking small steps with him, but he is really progressing.  He told us this week he has prayed more in these last 2 weeks with us than he has in his whole life.  Not only that, but he can feel the difference it is making in his life!
I love this gospel. I love my Savior. I love being a missionary and spreading this good news.  Through the gospel, Christ changes lives.  He has changed mine. He is changing others, and He can change yours.  Choose to come unto Him and partake of His goodness! 
Thank you all for everything!  Love you tons!
See you soon,
Hermana Fox  

So...This was our 5 month celebration.  Apple empanadas...which taste like apply pie!  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment