Monday, October 12, 2015

10/12/15 Hola from your Hermana in Argentina!


Hey Family and Friends!
 
 
How is everything back at home? Thanks so much for the package!  I have loved all of it!  I have especially loved the peanut butter! OH IT IS SO GOOD!  It is basically gone...and I havent shared with anyone...HA. (EXCEPTION: I shared one day with Hna W.!  Shes my best friend and life saver out here :) 
 
 That is so happy that my little brother was ordained with the priesthood!  I hope he realizes how special that really is.  ATHORITIY, PRIESTOOD...that is what we talk about all day!!! That is what sets appart our church from every other!
And I love that he bore his testimony! 
 
Well this week was the week!  G. got baptized!  It was such a beautiful service!  The spirit was strong through the whole service!  So after the actual ordinance, G.
walked out of the restroom after changing to see her spouse.  They ran to each other and just hugged.  She started jumping up and down, saying "Finally, finally"  It was so beautiful!  It brought tears to my eyes!  I cant wait for them to be able to go the temple and be sealed!  It was so special to share this special day with her.  This special ordinance, that if done with the correct authoriy¡ty, opens up the doors of the celestial kingdom.  The door is now open and it is our choice whether or not we enter.

I love this Gospel and I`m so grateful for the guide it is in my life.  It is "the straight and narrow way" to continue on this path to live with God for the rest of eternity.  I love you all and am so grateful for you in my life!  I am truely so blessed to have grown up with so many angels!  Love you all!
See you soon,
Hermana Fox






No comments:

Post a Comment