Monday, July 11, 2016

7/11/2016 Rohayhu!

Hello!  It has been another great week in the service of the Lord!  We have really been focused on finding new people to teach.  We continue to help Fatima and CA. progress as well!  CA. sadly came down with the flu and was unable to come to church this week, BUT she continues to be very excited for her baptism!  She came to an activity in the ward this week and she pulled us aside and asked us, "So what type of clothing will I need for my baptism?"  Ha!  She is like a little girl waiting for Christmas!  FA. is doing well, we had a lesson with her husband as well! Oh how I would love to see an entire family embrace the gospel...and here is my chance!!  

So this week we  did divisions and I went with my dear friend Hermana Cannon.  We went to  see a young man that we had taught once.  His mother greeted us at the door, and told us that he was not home... :(    But that's ok, because our message is for EVERYONE!!!  We started talking to her, and as she started talking about Christ she cried.  She told of the change that she has felt as she has accepted Christ in her life.  Then she asked us if we could talk to her son.  We went and sat down and her 2 teenage boys came out, then her daughter, and then throughout the whole lesson more and more children came.  At one point there were 10 children surrounding us, and intently listening!  It was so special, there was complete silence as a group of Gods children were eagerly listening to 2 of His servants. 

Well, we have been informed of changes.  I will be staying here with a new companion, Hermana Nacimiento! She is from Brazil.  I'm excited for a new adventure, but sad to see Hermana Lopez go!  I am so grateful to be able to serve the Lord and spread the good word!  Rohayhu!  (I love you!)  Have a great week, and remember the One who is over all!

See you soon,
Hermana Fox

ps.  I am sorry I am still not able to send pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment