Tuesday, May 24, 2016

5/23/16 Hey, Hey, His work moves on!


 Hello Family and Friends,
Ask and ye shall receive!  It is a common phrase my mother always taught me.  When last week, the topic came up about a church that believes and practices CONSTANTLY "el don de languas" or the "gift of toungues".  I always wondered what it would be like, because it is a false church.   So how does that work?  I told my companion, "I want to hear it!"
So this week, I RECIEVED!  We were in a lesson, and apparently the truth we were sharing with a couple, irratated them quite a bit.   Out it came!  I heard all sorts of things including: God loves me, but I teach false doctrine.  I have it all wrong.  I will not be saved. More that what I heard was what I felt! It was oh, so very dark and something I never ever want to experience again!  It makes me so sad to think of how many of  OUR brothers and sisters are confused. They are so lost in false doctrine that they confuse the whisperings of the Devil to be from the Holy Ghost. 
La. is doing well.  She faithfully dropped Coffee and is reading diligently the Book of Mormon, even though she only has a 5th grade education.  There are just some people, who find God's treasures and really treasure them!  This is La.!  Her "husband" has decieded to reject the gospel, and will not get married.  That makes it so that Lorena's progression is a halted.  It was so sad to see her face as she came to the realization that she will not be getting baptized here in the near future.  We pray for her each day, and know that she is in God's hands.  As she does HIS will, He will provide a way!

I know that this is God's kingdom on the earth!  It will prevail!  Nothing can stop us...till death we will fight.  I am so grateful to be on a mission!  It is like nothing I have ever experienced.  I am so grateful for what I have learned.  We are so very blessed to have the truth in our lives and live the FULNESS of His Gospel! 
Love you and see you soon,
Hermana Fox
 
Mission Argentina Posadas
Cordoba 1243
Posadas CP-3300
Misiones
Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment