Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Merry Christmas to all!






 I hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!  It is going to be a very special day :)

So this week has been full of twists and turns!  I have felt my Savior truly carrying me through my challenges.  I know that he lives, and wants to help everyone one of us.  What a special relationship we can have with our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ!  I will always be indebted to them!

So we have started teaching a family.  They have a boy of 11 years.  We were talking about prayer and he started to share an experience of when he was scared of the thunderstorm, but then he prayed and felt peace.  THIS IS A BOY WHO HAS NEVER GONE TO CHURCH AND SOME MEMBERS OF HIS FAMILY DON'T EVEN KNOW IF GOD EXISTS!  He testified that God lives and loves him.  It was so special.  In a later lesson we gave him a Book of Mormon and he starting reading it right then and asking questions.  "I am going to read it all!" He exclaimed!  What a spiritual boy that was placed in our path!  

So on Saturday...we were contacting and we both had an impression to knock on the last house of the street.  Well, that was when we were at the first house.  Not listening to the prompting, we knocked on almost every house facing rejection after rejection.  When we knocked on this last house, we offered service, (which no one in all of mission has accepted) she said, well actually I'm decorating my Christmas tree and I would LOVE help! YIPEE!!!  After decorating and sharing a message, we sang "Oh Come all ye Faithful".  She teared up and said that was the best gift anyone could have given her!  That was the best part of my birthday!  :)  Seeing the spirit work in the hearts of others!

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes and I wish you all the best Christmas! 

See you soon,

Hermana Fox

This is at the Christmas devotional with President and Hermana LaPiere! It was full of games, food, and the spirit of Christmas!  It was the best! :)  (I won the bowling competion...WOOT WOOT!) Oh and President dressed as Santa Clause and I about died!  Oh how I love President and Sister LaPiere!

No comments:

Post a Comment