Tuesday, December 15, 2015

12/14/15 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


The picture is of us today when we explored the Jungle with the Elders .  We had a good time!

 Hello to all!

Well, actually its not the Christmas that I am used to...but the Christmas Spirit is here!  What a special time of year we have to reflect on our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ!  :)

This week we had the opportunity to message with a family from the branch.  Each one of us told what the Atonement means to us personally.  It was such a powerful experience and the spirit was so very strong.  So I invite you to reflect...what does the Atonement mean to you?  How have you applied it?  How are you allowing it to CHANGE you?
I am so grateful for this time I have to serve my Heavenly Father.  He is teaching me so many things, in such a condensed amount of time.  The mission truly is a special place.  Nobody can really understand it until they are actually here.  It is unexplainable, but because of that it is impossibly rewarding.  It is the greatest work in the earth, and it will go on!  :)  
 
Yes, I am using my piano skills.  I play prelude and all the hymns I know.  If I don't know it, then we sing acapella.  We have been able to serve more lately, mostly less actives and members.  
 
I love you all.  Thanks for your love and support.  I miss you and I will see you soon.  Merry Christmas!
Hermana Starlee Fox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment