Tuesday, December 8, 2015

‏‏ 12/7/2015 Primera semana en Diciembre :)



pic. 1.  So this is a picture of the 3 front eras...on my right is Paraguay, on my left is Brazil, and I'm in Argentina!  It was so fun to see, sorry  the picture isn't that great... :)

pic. 2.  This is the inside of our studio apartment.  It is all one room except for the bathroom.
 
 
 
Hello to all,

I hope you are all having a great Christmas season!  I love you and I'm so grateful for you!

I am so grateful for this time of year and the time we have to think more about Christ.  God is so loving to send us His son.  I am so grateful for a loving Father in Heaven, who would give us such a wonderful gift.  I don't know what I would do without my Savior.  The atonement is real. It has healing powers.

Life is hard, but God is good, and it keeps moving on.  I know that God answers prayers, and He has ALL power.  As His children, we can call upon it. But it is up to us and our faith.  The work has been quite discouraging this week, so I don't have much to report on.
 
I wore my Christmas scarf on Sunday that you sent, Mom.  Thanks, it was really cute.
 
You asked about the dress in my picture last week.  It was made by Hermana So.  She is so great!  She is married and has 3 children.  Her whole family is active which is so special and unique here!  She told us she would make us dresses for $4.00 if we bought the fabric.  She is actually going to make me another one.   We usually have family night with her family and other less actives.  She is a great example.

See you soon,
Hermana Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment